We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales and Business Development Associate that will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Zoom or Skype chats or calls every day.
Applicants must at least have the knowledge of SAAS and ERP products, Identifying new sales leads, Pitching products/ services, Researching organization, and setting appointments for Business Managers to close.
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate our solutions and customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, zoom or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Experience in creating campaigns, sales strategies is a big plus.
- Savvy with using CRM tools, automation tools, email marketing, facebook ads.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Experience working in the Real Estate Industry is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the software/IT/consulting industry
- The passion for direct sales, sales support, and pre-sales
- Passion for connecting with people to develop networks and identify business opportunities
- Understand the market landscape, key players, competitive landscape
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.